Skip to content

How do I lodge an application?

If the insurer is WorkCover, you can lodge your application, a medical certificate from the Regulator and all additional information direct to WorkCover from most doctor surgeries.

Alternatively you can download an application from WorkCover and send by fax or email, or lodge your claim online.

If your employer is a self-insurer you will need to complete the appropriate application form available from the self-insurer.

The Workers’ Compensation Regualtor Medical Certificate issued by the doctor is in quadruplicate, with a copy for the employer, the insurer, the medical/dental practitioner and you.

You must provide your employer and the relevant insurer, with the copy of the medical certificate.